Southern Aromas, The Residency Towers launches an all new menu

Spread the love

The Residency Towers launches an all new menuSouthern Aromas, the South Indian specialty restaurant at The Residency Towers, Chennai launches an exciting new menu this Sunday with Chef Damu and Actor Parthiban. With Chettinad style interiors, beautiful paintings, classical instrumental music, terracotta tiles and food from across the Southern states, Southern Aroma promises to take you on a flavorsome gastronomical journey.

“The focus of the new menu was to go back to our traditional roots, add our own twists to the recipes and present delicious dishes in a homestyle manner” says Chef DeenaDayalan, who has crafted the new menu. 75 % of the menu comprises dishes from Tamil Nadu and the remaining 25 % focuses on the specialties from Kerala and Andhra Pradesh.

After thorough research and experimentation, the elaborate menu consists of several signature dishes straight from the kitchens of the South placing equal emphasis on both vegetarian and non vegetarian. Some of the stand-out dishes include, NeikarapattiVazhakaiVadai, KaalanPorichadhu, IdichaMalliMilaguVanjiramVaruval, YeralNilgiriPerattal, RoyalluVepudu, AlleppeyKoondhal Roast, NammaooruKaikariKadhambaVaruval, Mani Paati’sVendakkaiPodiPerattal, Scallop Moilee, NanduPuttu and more. The elaborate Thalis,aptly named as Paarambariya Virundhu feature a handpicked collection of traditional, delectable dishes that will definitely make you feel like royalty.

The restaurant also serves favorites like ThallasheryChemmeen Biryani, PallipalayamKozhibiryani and AmburKheema Biryani. For the health conscious diners, the menu offers dishes like KelveraguMurungaiElaiAdai, Multigrain KothuParotta and ThinaiKozhukottai. The sweet lovers have an assortment of dessert options to choose from, like Baked GulabJamoon, ShahiTukda ,ElaneerPayasam and Mango Rasamalai. To sample this sinfully delicious menu walk into Southern Aromas today.

At The Residency Towers, 115, N Boag Road, Thiyagaraya Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
To make your reservations call 2815 6363 today!

admin

Mixture of entertainment like movie related to photographs, Events, Commercial Events and News.