Brew Magazine presents Brew Women’s Awards 2018 featuring Outstanding Women Achievers. The award winners were announced during a red carpet ceremony at a gala event featuring an audience and celebrity guest at the Crowne Plaza Chennai on March 20th, 2018.
Brew Magazine is proud to recognize iconic women who have excelled in their chosen fields and have taken the extra step to contribute to the society as it does every year. This year Brew Magazine is pleased to honor such outstanding women from various fields including Theatre, Medicine, Music, Social work.
“We are thrilled to announce the best of the best in the industry”, says Sameer Barath Ram, editor in Chief of Brew Magazine. “I would like to wish my winners congratulations and very best of luck for the future.”
The advisory and contributory board comprising of India’s top photographer G Venket Ram, Artist and legend Thota Tharani, Managing Director of GRT Hotels and Resorts Vikram Cotah, Economist and Business Manager Mallika Sarabhai, Author of many renowned books Neeru Nanda, Award winning writer Veejay Sai and Youngest Education Entrepreneur Ashok Verghese.
Winners of Brew Women Awards 2018:
* Sherin Bosko, Co-founder and Social Worker – Nakshatra NGO
* A.S. Thahira, Inspector – State Crime Records Bureau (computer wing)
* Esther Shanthi, Caretaker – Corporation Burial Ground
* Lakshmi Priyaa Chandramouli, Actress
* Madhuvanthi Arun, Actress/Indian Educational Promoter
* Neeraja Malik, Cancer Survivor
* Shakthisree Gopalan, Vocalist/Songwriter/Performer
* Malaavika Sundar, Singer/Indian Idol Performer